We are discussing the top 6 Programming languages for beginners to learn and begin with coding with less efforts. These programming languages are also in big demand in the software development industry.
As a beginner are you thinking what can be the best language to learn quickly to code? There are actually too many of them that you can command in just few days. But, obviously you need to learn languages that are relevant and useful as well. Spending time and energy on anything obsolete would be utterly a waste. Keeping both easy learning curve and demand we have picked up here 6 easiest programming languages for a beginner to learn coding at the quickest.
Java is one of the most influential and popular programming languages to this date. Java can be found across diverse web applications, all platforms, devices and all operating systems. Java is known as a class based, highly feature rich, object-oriented programming language. It is particularly known for its portability and versatility across multiple platforms. Thanks to its adaptability across diverse platforms and apps, it is also one of the most demanded languages as well.
- Java makes the learner think in the fashion of a programmer, in a precisely logical and analytical way.
- Once becoming capable to command this language you can easily and quickly learn and gain expertise in other technologies and languages.
- The learning curve is not high if you can grasp the core concept of how the information is processed in a computer.
As per various studies, Python stands as the most popular language that universities begin with to teach the beginners their first coding language. Basically it is a general-purpose language allowing coding with a simple code base while for more features and complex tasks you can always add extensions as required.
- Python is known for its clean and simple syntax that allows easy collaboration with a few other languages.
- Although as a skill set it is not high in demand, for a beginner to learn it is nevertheless a rewarding experience as he can quickly gain command over it.
- It is one of the popular languages enjoying lot of resources and wider support.
For serious learners, C++ is the invincible choice. Along with Java it is one of the most commonly used languages used in enterprise software projects. As a beginner if you like to dedicate your time and energy in learning a single most important language that allows serious enterprise software development skill set, C++ would be the choice.
- C++ was not actually designed to make learning easier and as a result there is slightly steeper learning curve involved in it. But, the implication for commanding enterprise ready software projects is huge.
- C++ has been designed to allow the programmer having complete control over computer hardware.
- By learning C++, you can easily have a solid grasp about the way computer works and you can tweak it to fulfill your software purposes.
Ruby is known as an open source, dynamic and object-oriented programming language. It was originally designed to allow reading and writing of syntax by common people who do not have a sound command over coding norms and vocabulary. This plain and simple approach to syntax made Ruby one of the most popular and easy to learn languages.
- Ruby is a flexible language adaptable to all types of programming needs. Though it is object-oriented, it offers robust support for functional, imperative and procedural programming as well.
- Ruby is one of the quickest and easiest to learn. Even the quick start guide of merely 20 minutes of duration can make you familiar with it quickly.
- Ruby is widely praised as easy to read, easy to understand and easy to learn language by developers.
- Having derived much of its core syntax from C, it allows easy command to learners with knowledge of C.
- Though it is there for quite some time, in the wake of mobile web it again began to be popular.
HTML is what goes behind the scene of every web page. It is the programming language that builds a web page as we see and use it. Basically it directs the browser as how to display information on the web page and programmers need to code the page to make the page display as they intend o.
- HTML5 is the newest HTML version with more powerful features.
- It is the most popular language for developing websites and web apps.
- HTML5 comes with design friendly features allowing higher user interaction and on page engagement.
- HTML5 helps more responsive and mobile friendly web design layout.
- As HTML5 became the common web standard for coding a web page, it is always high in demand for enterprises and app developer companies.