This section contains tutorials on Twitter4j API.
Twiiter4j is the unofficial java library for the Twitter API. You can easily integrate twitter4j with your java application. It supports Jdk1.4.2 or later. It also supports Android platform and Google APP Engine.
The official for twiiter4j library is http://twitter4j.org . You can download twitter4j library from here.
Given below the various implementation example of Twitter4j :
- Searching tweets having particular hash tag
- Searching tweets from a particular user
- Searching tweet before and after provided dates
- Getting tweets from a place using latitude & longitude
- Getting user id through his screen name
- Getting user location via search API and User class
- Getting user detail using User class
- Setting status of the user without login
- Displaying Home Timeline of the Authenticating User
- Send direct message to a user
- Displaying user timeline of the authenticating user
- Displaying any user timeline using his screen name
- Updating Twitter Profile using Twitter4j
- Top 20 recent Retweets from authenticating user's friend